Wire bristle from BBQ brush gets stuck in 6-year-old Manitoba boy's throat

A 6-year-old Manitoba boy is safe after a wire bristle became lodged in his throat during a Father’s Day barbecue dinner.

Read more: https://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/wire-brist...

Actual news in your location


Similar news

At Minnesota rally, Trump airs his grievances and demands more credit – for just about everything 0 0 0
Those Old Radio Shows June 22 & 23 0 0 0
‘A complete and utter failure’: Bill for Trudeau’s blunder-filled India trip tops $1.5M 0 0 0
Trudeau’s contested trip to India cost upwards of $1.5 million, documents show 0 0 0
Judge orders company to pay Dow Canada $1B in damages after fight over Alberta ethylene plant 0 0 0
Sans surprise, le Jack-Adams à Gallant 0 0 0
Les Pistons ont les atouts pour gagner 0 0 0
Amenities for 3rd tower coming to Edmonton’s Ice District yet to be determined: Katz Group 0 0 0
Redblacks O-line counted on to protect Harris from aggressive Riders defence  0 0 0
James Comey says Trump's presidency is like a 'forest fire' 0 0 666